Got pricing questions? See below..
One annual membership price gets you access to everything we offer outside of building sites directly for you (or other manual type labor.) The following bullet points will explain and evolve over time:
- Full Access to The Tonic Zone community and online collaborative work space. (Groups, Forums, Manuals, Task boards, Events, and Custom Apps.
- Ability to post to Tonic Ventures niche marketing sites through custom apps
- Get feedback, advice, and assistance by creating questions and polling the community
- Get 1 on 1 assistance from me directly, including via shared remote session (when possible.)
- Access to future features as added by Tonic Ventures and The Tonic Zone community
- Access to our online help center with Knowledge base and help via ticketing.
Tonic Ventures endeavors to support YOUR sustainable independence by helping you learn to take control, and keep control of your web presence and content. We also understand there are those of you who need to get up and running NOW. Our Plus and Plus Plus offering is a simple way for us to bootstrap the beginnings of Tonic Ventures helping you get up and running FAST while you grow into handling it all yourself.
Tonic Plus includes:
- First year of Tonic Membership (renews annually)
- Simple website, up to 3 (three) pages/sections, built using Carrd (preferred), Zoho Sites, GoDaddy Website Builder, or other no-code website builder such as Wix, SquareSpace, etc. (case by case.)
- Domain Mapping for website or an off-the-shelf SaaS solution such as Zoho Desk. (eg; Support.Tonic.Ventures runs on Zoho Desk. Domain mapping causes the site to reflect our domain.)
Tonic Plus Plus
Tonic Plus Plus is everything in Tonic Plus, PLUS we'll configure your hosted email service though Zoho Mail or Google G-Suite. Of course, you will need to have an account with either of those providers for us to configure your domain records.
As previously mentioned, if you get your domain through GoDaddy, you can authorize us to manage your domain setting through our GoDaddy Pro account without having to give us your login information to edit your domain settings. You will, however, need to give us your Zoho or G-Suite account login for proper configuration.